While I was at work yesterday someone told me a very interesting story. The woman was probably my age and she has 2 young kids. For the last 2 years she has been having some stomach pains and she thought it were related to some kind of food allergy. FYI: She is in a GREAT shape, works out and eats very healthy.
She decided to see a Naturopathic doctor. She went through a bunch of tests and the finally decided to try colon cleansing. The doctor had to "flush" her colon 5 times to get everything out. Apparently she had about 25 lbs worth of 'waste/toxins, etc." A parasite also came out and it was 4 feet long! I was completed shocked/creeped out to hear that a parasite had been living in her. No wonder some people have a little bump on their lower stomach - it's probably all the waste that's stuck there!
Interesting enough, about 50% of the world population has parasites in their colon without knowing. That got me thinking!! When I got home I did some research on colon cleansing and was quite surprised with how benefiting it is.
If you read this website you will find it VERY INTERESTING and tempting to try colon cleansing. Colon cleansing will clean out your large intestines, colon and rectum. They will flush in water and it will massage/soften up the "waste/toxins/parasites" and it will flush them all out. It's all very natural and painless.
I will copy and paste some interesting information below...
Benefits of Colon Cleansing
- Clarity of the mind
- Elimination of allergies and food cravings
- Heightened energy levels, alertness, concentration, and vitality
- Hydration of the colon's cellular tissue, which increases the volume of the blood in the intestines, and therefore increases circulation throughout the body
- Improved digestion, more efficient nutrient absorption, more oxygen into tissues
- Minimized aging effects and improvement of physical appearance
- Prevention of illness and disease
- Removal of impacted feces, mucous, parasites, and toxins
- Restoration of normal, daily bowel movements
- Strengthened immune system function
- Weight loss, increased metabolism
- Aches and pains in joints and muscles
- Allergies (external triggers or dietary) or intolerance to certain foods
- Bad breath
- Constipation, irregular bowel movements, diarrhea, digestive problems
- Depression, anxiety, or hopelessness
- Distended or hardened abdomens
- Foul smelling gas and stools, frequent gas, intestinal disorders
- Frequent colds, congestion, mucous
- Frequent headaches, lack of concentration, irritability
- Low energy, fatigue, sluggishness
- Lower back pain, pain in your liver, kidneys, or gallbladder
- Lowered resistance to infections and viruses, longer than normal healing time
- Needing to sleep a lot or never feeling rested
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Skin irregularities, rashes, acne, boils, eczema
3 comments:
Wow that's very interesting! Now I am very interested in it! I am wondering maybe we could do colon cleansing together soon??? I don't want to do this alone! Lol! I am wondering if you could give me a website and rates etc???
Let me know!!! :D
Love you xoxo,
Nani
Will private message you!!!
YUP - i love cleansing!! it's not easy forcing yourself to follow a strict routine even if for only number of days but the end result is totally worth it and you feel 10x better!
Post a Comment