UPDATE: My Grandparent's BBQ were today and everything was awesome!! There was a little bit of everything there. The steak was perfect. So flavorful and juicy.

The boys and I have gotten the honor to dine on fabulous food from our friends and family! They were sooooo delicious!! Here's a few...

Mike and Krissy from Salmon Arm barbecued a whole chicken with a beer underneath. It made the chicken so tender and juicy. They had lots of other food to go with it. Taco salad was one of them and man they were delicious!

At Dorena's house I made chocolate covered strawberries and man I could have it so often. They're so good!!

Dorena made this Alfredo chicken/pea pasta with bread sticks and they were the BEST EVER!!!

My Gramma's cheesecake has always been my favorite dessert. She always makes them when I go up and visit and I just absolutely LOVE them!! I savored a few pieces!!! Mmmmm!!!

This is one of my favorite meals that my Mom makes. It's a deep-fried dough (Kuchen Roll) with water melon. If you eat them both at the same time in your mouth.... oh it's to die for!!!!!
1 comment:
Wow what a wonderful vacation with fantastic food! Yummy! I tried your Gramma's cheesecake and it was so good! I really loved your mom's fried dough and watermelon. So good! Now I am hungry! :P
Steak and hotdogs looked so delicious! I love BBQ food :D
Good idea to use a beer can for the chicken in the bbq. That made sense because the beer breaks down the muscles and loose them up so they can be very tender and juicy.
Dipped chocolate strawberries are die for! Lol!
Have a safe drive back home!
Love Nani
Post a Comment