
Interesting Fact: Connor was born on Victoria Day 3 years ago :)
A friend of mine and her son invited us to go to the Victoria Day parade in Cumberland. Connor and I hitched a ride with our friends and Connor was super excited!


There was a lot of nice antique cars at the parade. That was Connor's favorite part. He just loves any kind of vehicle. He wanted "up" "up" and "up" to see the vehicles. Here's a couple pics of MANY cars.


Connor wanted to go on the little train so away he went but then he realized that I wasn't coming with him and he started to get scared. We encouraged him and managed to get him on the train but once the train started he started to panic!!! He wanted OFF! Aww, I managed to get a good picture of him on the train though :)
2 comments:
Cute! Looks like he had a great birthday!
Awww so adorable! It was so neat to celebrate Victoria Day in Cumberland. The parade looked great :D And good weather!
Your friends are so cute together. I love it mommy and son picture :D
~N~
Post a Comment