Friday, May 28, 2010

FLU


Unfortunately, every single person in this household had the FLU. Brendan and Lincoln got theirs last week while it hit us all 4 int he last couple of days. I felt so bad for the kiddos watching them throwing up. Lincoln threw up 3 times. Big ones. Connor just kept on throwing up even though there was nothing left to throw up. I felt soooo bad for Connor. He was soooooo tired but his gag reflex/nauseous just kept on waking him up. By 1030pm Connor finally was able to fall asleep. He woke up this morning with lots of energy and acting all normal. Connor can be like that when he's sick!! If he could he would just play even if he had a cold. He is like a bunny energizer!!

Brendan's Mom is still not feeling 100% but Brendan's Dad is A LOT better and wanted to get started with work super early this morning! He wasn't in a great shape yesterday but we're all doing A LOT better today.

I was quite disappointed that we had to cancel Connor's birthday party tomorrow. We mainly canceled it because we didn't want to pass it on to the little ones and the adults at the party. If we had it our way, we would go ahead with the party. I just FEEL SO BAD canceling it because I was SO looking forward to Connor's reaction and excitement. He was going to have a BOUNCER for his birthday party!!! A friend of ours offered to borrow it and I was just super stoked and the kids would've had a BLAST!!!

I know we would still have a small party with cake and all that for Connor once everyone is 100% better but I still feel bad!!! Boo. I almost wish we could postpone it but so many people are so busy/booked in June and then we will be in the middle of moving this Summer.

We're planning to have a housewarming party along with Lincoln's little birthday cake this October so we'll have to pitch in as a really big party for everyone!!!

So sorry Connor!!! :( *HUGS* We'll still have fun once you're better! Love you sweetie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww :'( I pray that you all are feeling better! Hate it when everybody is sick with flu or fever :(

We are overdue for a good chat :D Love you xoxo!
Love Nani