Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Happenings...

I thought I would share with you about a few things we all did today.

Grandma G. made some play dough for Connor and helped him create masterpieces.


We attempted Connor with tricycle once again. It went well. Although, the tricycle was a bit too small for him. Maybe that's something we'll think about getting for his 3rd birthday :)


For Lunch, I made rice/tuna casserole and it turned out quite tasty. I put a lot of stuff in there. Two type of sidekick rice packages (Mexican ones), 1 canned mushroom soup, 1 avocado, 2 tuna cans, 1 canned crushed pineapples, 2 cups of peas and you can sprinkle of cheese on top if you'd like (I did and it tasted even better). The picture doesn't look appealing but it's yummy.

While the boys were napping Brendan and I worked on our homework and we got A LOT done. Here's one of Lincoln being cute while sleeping :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww so cute to see Connor so happy with his tricycle! :D He will love pedaling his new bike for hours if you get one for Connor on his birthday! :D
Lincoln is so adorable in the picture!!! Sighs!!! I want to hug Lincoln and Connor! :D
Love Aunty Nani