Brendan, Lincoln and I went for Lincoln and my doctor appointment this morning. We hadn't seen our Comox family doctor for 3 and half years. I had only gone to her twice while living here few years ago. I was happy with how the appointment went. She's quite friendly.
Lincoln is doing just great. He weights 15 pounds which is in the 65 percentile of his age. His length is 26 inches which is 85 percentile of his age. So, he's doing just perfectly.
I got my blood pressure checked and unfortunately it was still high. She told me to walk more and eat less salt and then I'm supposed to go back in a month to get it rechecked. So, I better get my butt outside and get walking. It'll be good for me.
Otherwise, all is good!
1 comment:
Wow he is growing so fast!!! Yesterday Ellie got her second shots. It was good so far. She is almost 15lb and 9oz and almost 27 inches.
I pray that your blood pressure goes down. God bless and love you xoxo,
Nanita
Post a Comment