Monday, February 15, 2010

Bachelor Nightttt

Chrissie and I had another great Bachelor night out. We played some Yahtzee for a bit. We both just love the game - among others but we play Yahtzee quite a bit. I made some monster cookies - I had been craving it for awhile so I hoped to find a good recipe for it. It was a hit. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. I made about 30ish cookies this morning and it's all gone. I even only made half of the recipe so it was a very big recipe. I might think about making the full amount and freeze it. Yum.

The Bachelor show was pretty good. I think Jake made the right decision with letting Gia go. She's a great girl but she's not for Jake. I think Jake will pick Vienna... but he may pick Tenley. Tenley is a really nice girl - she would be a great wife, mother, lover, etc. But Vienna and Jake seems to always have a blast together. She's adventurous, outgoing, funny, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOH YUMMY MONSTER COOOKIES!!! I WANNA COOKIES!!! :D
Yah I didn't finish watching the Bachelor show in the end. I am glad that Gia is gone. Tenley is everything that Jake should be with for life...but I am rooting for Vienna because Jake and Vi can do lots of stuff together then later they can start a family and etc. Hopefully Vienna is the one for Jake :D Vienna, you better be good! :P
~N~

Jojo said...

I totally agree with you Nani! Either girl would be good but Vienna would be a FUN girl to be with :) See seeee... can't wait! :D