Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girls Night Out...

Chrissie and I decided to go out for a dinner date at the Black Fin Pub before watching the Bachelor Show. The pub was quite nice - a bit fancy but the drink/meals were so good. We both ordered fish and chips. Yum.

I brought over one of my favorite pop/juice called orangina. It tastes like orange juice but with a fizz. Very good! Chrissie made this awesome banana cream pie and it had chocolate lining on top of the crust. It was SO GOOD! I was thinking of my friend Dor when I ate it because she LOVES banana cream pie and I'm sure she'd love the chocolate addition too!

Ranger (the dog) is also a watcher of the Bachelor show :P He loves to cuddle with his Mommy/Daddy and sometimes gets really hyper!! So cute :) The show was very exciting this time. Ali left for her job which I thought was dumb but I didn't think she was THAT into him enough anyways. I heard rumors that Jake will end up with Vienna which almost all fans hate. I don't mind her too much. She's blunt/honest but that's OK. Jake seems to like her a lot.

Can't wait for next week! Thanks for the great night Chrissie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy banana cream pie! So delicious! I love the hotdog!!! So cute!!!
I saw the bachelor show...it was kind of slow a bit...hopefully next weeks would be better ;D
~N~