
The movie "Up" was a very heartwarming movie. A great family movie. I would recommend it to anyone. I love an animated movie that has a good story.
These siblings were having a blast and being very silly. One minute before countdown to midnight Marleen had to pee so bad and they were debating on whether Marleen should go and pee before midnight. They were laughing and laughing while Marleen was rushing in the bathroom but she ended up spending the 2010 celebration in the bathroom. Too funny :P
Today we all have had a very relaxing day. I slept in until noon! The boys are still in their PJ's and I'm in my comfy clothes. I love those days. Brendan and I went out for a drive in the beautiful weather and snacked all day. Fun times.
2 comments:
LOL!!! That's funny...Marleen celebrated her 2010 in the bathroom...very classic! Lol.
By the way, the game looks very interesting and fun.
Ooh Brendan, I really liked your outfits. You look great! :D
~N~
haha! sounds like you had a fun NYE!! :) that game sounds fun.. I want to try it! :)
Cheers to 2010! Wish you health, happiness and lots of love this year!
Love Dor
Post a Comment