Brendan, Connor, Lincoln and I went to Nanaimo for the day. We all had an awesome time!
Our first stop was
Jumping Jiminy's. The McKenzies hung out with us there. It's a fantastic indoor playground for kids like Connor. He LOVES the slides and it goes pretty fast. We try to stop there every time we're in Nanaimo.

After wearing Connor out at Jumping Jiminy's we headed to Tim Hortons with the McKenzies. The time went way too fast because I was so busy with the kids and I felt like I didn't have enough time to chat with Nani!

Afterward, we went to a
Max-i-Mime performance. It was excellent!! Connor even enjoyed it. I thought he might fall asleep from all the workout at Jumping Jiminy's but he watched Max quite a bit. Connor even copied some of his acting. So cute. He loved it when everyone clapped. I was able to capture a picture of Connor and Max. So cute.

Our last event was getting together with the McKenzies again at
Fast Eddies. Our friends Donna and Crystal were able to join us so it was nice visiting with them as well. Great food and dessert!

I wanted to stay for more events but our boys were really really tired!! Connor fell asleep in the car within minutes of leaving the restaurant.
I'll be back next month!
1 comment:
We loved playing with Connor at Jimmy's Jumping. So much fun! :D Hope we do that again in near future :D
I love the picture of Lincoln and Eliana. So cute together!!! Lol. I think they will get along if they see each other often :D
Love the boys!!! :D
Love Aunti Nani
Post a Comment