
"Julie & Julia" movie inspired me to start a 365 days project. Scrapbooking is one of my favorite hobbies. My goal is to create 365 greeting cards within 365 days. It doesn't have to be everyday. I could do a few cards in one day or none the next. I will be posting all of my cards that I create on my new blog - Jojo's 365 Cards Project (Click on it).
I have already posted a card I created today. While doing a card today I have realized how much I miss scrap booking and I look forward to doing a little bit there and there.
3 comments:
Good idea! Cannot wait to see your all 365 greeting cards in the end! :D
~N~
WOW! COOOOOLLLLLLLLL :) that's so cool.. :) Sounds like a lot of fun! that will be quite a collection at the end of the year! or will you be giving them out in the meantime?
Have FUNNNNNNN!!! love ya!
Dor
Thank you!!! I sure will have lots by the end of the year. I will give away some and I might think about selling some of them? We'll see :)
Post a Comment