Some strawberries and bananas with a little olive oil.....
Butter flavored syup for a little sweet added. We can't have dairy but you can add whipping cream or ice cream!
Fry up bananas and strawberries. It only takes 5-10 minutes.
Place the strawberries and bananas on already-made crepes...
Wrap it up and top it up with some syrup (or whipping cream) and TA-DA a very healthy breakfast!
Weight Watchers' point was only THREE for 2 crepe rolls!! Generally, meals usually are about 6-10 average. It was very filling so I was happy!! :D
4 comments:
WOW the crepes looked great! Wow 2 crepes are 3 points...that's amazing. Now I really want to learn about WW :P
Right now I don't want to know how many points I consume food...very chicken to know :P Will find out after the baby borns in late April :P
Big hugs to you and proud of you for taking care of yourself and your family :)
Love N
Brendan--YOU R BLESSED TO HAVE A LOVELY WIFE WHO LOVES YOU VERY MUCH TO MAKE YOU DELICIOUS BREAKFAST!
~N~
Thanks sweetie! Enjoy your FOOD before the baby borns! LOL :D
Ooh yah! I will enjoy good food until baby borns :P
Post a Comment