Monday, February 14, 2011

Raspberry Chocolate Cups


The family that I teach ASL to, invited me for dinner tonight. I was to bring a dessert. I was excited because I'm on weight watchers so I could control what I make then I could have SOME!! For those of you who know about points that goes with weight watchers, these cups are only 2 point EACH! These were easy to make. Chrissie came over and was a big helper. We put 1/2 chocolate at the bottom and then stuffed raspberry in the middle. THEN we topped it off with another 1/2 of chocolate. Very yummy!! We used semi-sweet chocolates but you can use anything! Just melt it in a stainless steel bowl that is resting on a warm pot with some water on the stove and keep on stirring. 64 cups were made in total. LOTS!!! We gave some to Chrissie, Brendan's parents and most of them are for tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYYYY!!!!! What about me!!!??? :P I want to try your raspberry chocolate cups!!! Hahaha. They look so sinful and delicious!
I am very interested in new WW system. So I am looking forward to learn from you when the baby borns :D
Love you girl,
Nani