Friday, February 4, 2011

Simple and Healthy

Brendan wanted me to try and make something with chicken broth and noodles. It was quite simple. All I did was add some veggies and that was it. I was planning on adding some tofu but we forgot to get some at the store. 


The noodles were very thin. Perfect for soup kind of meal.


Looks delicious? It was quite light but if you want some flavors you can add anything you want such as soy sauce, hot chili sauce, spices, etc.


I added some soy sauce and a bun to go with it. Yum!

3 comments:

The Maass Family Blog! said...

That looks amazing and tasty....will have to try :)
Hope to be able to see you soon!

Heidi said...

yum yum! i'm obsessed with noodles.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm yummy soup! I am not a huge fan of soups...but it is nice to try different new soups. I am not crazy about plain/bland soups. On the other hand, Jason is a HUGEST fan of soups. Maybe I should make him the simple soup. :D
Hugs xoxo,
N