Saturday, January 22, 2011

White Spot Family Dinner

One day, Brendan and I decided that we would like a break from cooking and cleaning so off we went to White Spot! It was a nice treat for the boys as well! We luckily grabbed a table with personal TV!! That kept Connor occupied the whole dinner time. They got pirate paks. Brendan got a burger and I got a TOO spicy pasta dish so I gave it back and asked for salad. They only charged me for half of it. Whew :) Love those family dinners once in awhile :) Love you my boys!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow personal tv at your table! Lucky! :D I never heard of a personal tv at the resturant before. I guess it is good for kids to focus rather than distracted at table :)
I am wondering what spicy pasta were you talking about? I would like to avoid that meal ;) I really like pasta with alfredo sauce...I know it is so heavy and rich, but it tasts so good! :P I had that alfredo pasta dinner with my sister at White Spot a couple of weeks ago.
Xoxo, N

Jojo said...

I think it was called Seafood something? It had tomato sauce. It was also one of the menu that had low calories - "Lifestyle Choices." It was good but too spicy for me to enjoy the meal!