Sunday, January 30, 2011

My little energizer bunny

I'm amazed at Jolene. She is humble so I figured I'd take the opportunity and write a post about her. Jolene works VERY VERY hard. She always downplays what she does but she (successfully) juggles two (three?) very demanding boys, housework, her jobs, AND schooling.

She is a perfectionist and an over-achiever. When she is studying - less than 90% is not as good as she'd like it - and less than 80% is a disaster (I might be exaggerating a little - but you get the idea.)

Jolene lives life like she is here to learn - and that the inevitable trials and problems that pop up in life are just another way of learning. Jolene has done a lot of learning in the last few years.

But here she is today a wonderful, beautiful person - with an amazing amount of energy.

Here's to being you honey!

Lots of love, Brendan and the Boys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. You're too sweet Brendan lol. Thanks Hun.. Love you and my 2 little ones :)

Anonymous said...

Brendan, I wholeheartly agree with you about Jolene! She is a great person...we all are very blessed to have her in our lives :D
Hugs, Nani

Anonymous said...

Aww! what a sweet post.. Very true that Jolene is amazing! :) big hugs to you all! - Dor