Brendan got a new food processor/blender for Christmas and it works FANASTICALLY!! It's called
Ninja. You could pack down as much stuff as you want in this little container and it will do an awesome job blending up to either chunky or smooth dips! There's 3 different container sizes. Brendan makes smoothies out of it often.
Brendan and I have been trying to eat more healthier so this was what I decided to make.
A couple of fish fillets. These were OK but I prefer cod type. I topped the fish with salsa.
Fried butternut squash. They were to die for!!
Stir-fried veggies to go with chowmein!
TA-DA! A very yummy dinner!! So fun to experiment :)
1 comment:
Ooh yummy! You like Ninja professional blender! :D I love it a lot because mostly we use it for Ellie's food. I use it for smoothies. I want to do more dips a lot with the blender because I like dipping with veggies or chips ;)
The pictures of food look delicious! Glad that you both are doing your best to be healthy :)Xoxo!
Hugs and love, Nani
Post a Comment