Friday, July 23, 2010

My Latest Craft Project

Crocheting a baby blanket for my dear friend, Dorena, was my latest project. I had so much fun doing it. It was probably the best crocheting project I have ever done. It was also my first time connecting the strips together. It was much easier than I expected. I loved the colors. Dorena recieved it in the mail and she loved it. Always good when someone is happy! Can't wait to see her baby boy snuggled in it! The baby is due on July 28th. Not much longer!


My next craft project is finishing off my baby gift to Lincoln - a cross stitching photo. I started it when I was pregnant with Lincoln but couldn't finish it in time. As you can imagine, I have been busy with school, kids, work, move, etc but now I am back into it and hope to have it finished soonish to have it put up on Lincoln's new room wall :)

After cross stitching I would love to start on the boys' baby scrap booking. It has been SO LONG since I have done scrap booking and I miss it! I haven't even done Connor's 1st year book. It'll be a long project but I'll have fun doing it and be happy when both boys' books are done :) It's nice to have something to look at and look back at once in awhile :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! I loveeeee my blanket! :) it's amazing and you did such an amazing job!! wow! :) can't wait to take a pic of Johnny in it! Thankssss!! love ya! -Dor

Jojo said...

Anything for you hun!! Love you!