Friday, July 30, 2010

Colon Cleansing #1

WARNING: This blog talks about bowel movements and that kind of thing - it won't be for everyone. If you aren't sure if this is something you'd like to read - just skip it...

Onto the experience!

Well, that was different that I expected but it was a very positive experience.

Entering the room gave me a comfort/warm feeling. There was candles, soft cloths, nice decor, etc. Since we communicated via email all week we started the cleansing right away.

I was asked to remove my pants and lay on the bed on my side with towel covered. I was completed covered. She inserted a tube that was about an inch wide. I felt a bit of pressure but no discomfort or pain. For 45 minutes she would release/remove water repeatably giving my colon a "massage" to loosen up things.

The sensation of a bowel movement was what I would feel for 45 minutes but otherwise I was pretty comfortable. Brendan was in the same room with me and we all were talking about a lot of health topics. I was so glad Brendan was with me because he asked her so many awesome questions. There's way too much to list but I'll list a few at the end of this blog.

At the end of 45 minutes session I was told to go to the bathroom. As expected, not much came out. Usually a lot more come out in the 3rd/4th session because that is when things are much more loosen up (hard/toxin stuff). People would usually feel a lot better then so we'll see. I was told to drink Bio-K for the duration of my treatments to help keep all the nutrients since I'm releasing lots of stuff.

Ever since I got home I have been feeling like I have to go to the bathroom so I'm going a lot and I keep on feeling stuff moving in my bowel so that is interesting. I should feel more normal tomorrow.

Looking forward to the last treatment!!!

Interesting Health Facts:
  • Feta cheese and goat milk is fine to eat/drink (Remember I was questioning that in my last blog).
  • It is recommended to not to mix meat with carbs and veggies. Instead you should be eating meat with veggies OR carbs with veggies but NOT meat with carbs and veggies. The reason for that is because when meat/carbs /veggies are mixed while digesting the carbs are preventing the veggies that has enzymes from helping meat break down to digest properly.
  • Millet and Quonia are recommended to eat rather than rice but you don't have to remove rice from your diet.
  • Chard and Kale greens are the best lettuce to eat. It digests better.
  • Cilantro is GREAT. It can help your health in many ways such as digestion and infection. Add it in your smoothie, salad, stir frys, etc.
  • You shouldn't eat red meat in general but if you do, eat it in a small portion with a HUGE portion of greens to help break it down while digesting.
  • Bison is best because it's low in fat and high in protein which would fill you up more.
  • Going without meat is best but if you want meat, fish and chicken is best.
There's many more but those are what I remember!!

No comments: