Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Time with my girls
Special Mommy and Daughter Moment...
Brendan's parents and Marleen needed to be picked up at the BC Ferries so I went in to Nanaimo and had a visit with Nani and Ellie before picking the Gallaghers up. I had a great time. It's always wonderful to see them.
It was really amazing to watch Lincoln and Ellie interact more. Both of them were on their tummies playing with their toys. I look forward to many more moments of them playing together :)
Eliana made fanastic lunch for us. Asparagus and salmon on a toast. Soooo good! We also had few sips of wine. I have been so into wine these days. I missed it so much while I was pregnant with Lincoln so it's really nice having some there and there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ellie and I had great times with you and Lincoln!!! Thank you so much for visiting us!!! That's what I needed! Love you Jojo!
Love Nani
Post a Comment