Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Super Excited...

I just ordered these online and I cannot wait for them to arrive in the mail. They're designed for freezing and storing baby food. They have no chemicals and it's perfectly safe. Summer time is a great time for me to purchase veggies/fruits at the farm market. I wanted an ice cube tray WITH lid so that the food wouldn't get frost bite. I plan to freeze them and then put them into the freezer bags to make quite a few selection of food for Lincoln. Fun fun.


Go to Nayla Natural Care if you want to purchase them for your babies. They also have other cool stuff there AND it's a Canadian website :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's neat! :D It is so much fun puree or mash food for Lincoln :D I cannot wait to do that for Ellie :D
Good website! :D
Love Nani