Sunday, December 9, 2007

Time is flying byyyyy!!!

We all had a good week. Brendan has been extremely busy with his schoolwork but he is getting closer to finishing his third semester. This Friday he will be all done then he will have three weeks off!

Connor has been busy learning new things everyday! He now can sit up which is nice because he can play with his toys easier. Right now he loves his toy box that has shaped blocks. He likes to pick the box up and dump all the blocks out and shake the box around and of course put them in his mouth :P He is also in the beginning stage of crawling. Connor has been trying to push his body up with being only on his knees and hands. This morning he did that and it was really exciting!

Connor hasn't signed milk very often recently. I sign a whole lot of things to him so maybe he gets a bit overwhelmed with all the signs and isn't sure what they mean and all that. I am looking forward to when he learns more sign. It'll be so much fun communicating with him :) We started Connor on vegetables last week. He has tried, green beans, sweet potatoes and carrots. He likes all of them. He hasn't been picky about any food that we give him yet so that is good news! :D I think today we will give him peas. When he is finished with his single grain cereals I will give him a mixture of fruit and cereal for breakfast. It's so much fun watching him react to new food :P

Yesterday Eliana and Jason came over to visit and they really enjoyed Connor. Connor enjoyed all the attention as well. He didn't have much of a nap but that was okay because he slept for 12.5 hours last night! Usually he would sleep about 10-11 hours so Mommy and Daddy got to sleep in a little bit longer :) We all went to the mall but I think I did more chatting than shopping so I STILL have to do some stocking stuffing shopping before Christmas. Those malls are packed with soo many ppl! Usually I get shopping done ahead in time but this year has just reminded me to do it EARLIER! :)

We are going to have a busy week coming up. Brendan is going to continue finishing up all of his projects while Connor and I will be going out a few times to meet some people. Next Sunday we will be off to Comox for a few days but we will be back before Christmas to have it here. We are really excited about having Christmas here because it will be our first as a family!!! So fun.

I'll end off with a picture.

Love Mommy!

No comments: