
We had a family photo shoot on Friday and it went really well. Connor was actually sick with cold but he was still in a good mood and I think the pictures will turn out well. I was originally sick about a week ago lasting a few days but then I passed it onto Connor and now I think he is getting better. Hopefully he will be 100% better really soon. It is pretty cold outside so I have been keeping Connor inside to keep him from getting worse.
This weekend it has been snowing and snowing! I love it! Soo much fun. Yesterday it started and I decided to set up the tree and decorate it. It's looking awesome. After it was set up I was in a such great Christmas spirit! This year I am so much more excited about Christmas - mainly because of Connor :) When you have a kid (or kids) you want to make the day as much fun as you can for them!
Brendan's parents just sent us a picture of the island and it is snowing sooo much and still is! A friend of ours that is living in Courtenay told us that they had almost 2 feet of snow! Crazy! I bet this is going to be like this every year now. Let's hope the south will be more prepared with snow such as plowing so that everybody doesn't have to stop EVERYTHING when it snows! Haha. I guess for some people wouldn't mind so that they wouldn't have to go to school or work :P
That's all for now but I will attach a picture of Daddy and Connor. Enjoy!
Love Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment