Friday, October 9, 2009

Lincoln and Ellie

Yesterday Brendan, Connor, Lincoln and I took a trip over to Nanaimo for the day to meet up with the boys' Grandparents and Auntie Marleen. They took us out for breakfast at White Spot. It was a really nice visit. The Gallaghers took Connor to an indoor playground while Lincoln and I went and visit one of my good friends, Eliana and her daughter Ellie.

Lincoln and Ellie are only 9 days apart - Ellie being the oldest. It was awesome to see both of them. It felt like forever since I saw Eliana last because we were sort of stranded at home being so pregnant. Now that we have our babies in our arms we hope to make more frequent visits :)

I took a few pictures of our babies together and they were so cute. They cried on/off. Kind of funny. They'll be spending a lot of time together in the future!

Here's a few pictures of Eliana, Lincoln and Ellie.


Connor had a BLAST at the indoor playground. He played for 2 hours straight. He has SO much energy these days so it was great for him. He fell asleep almost instantly after getting in the car seat. Grampie and him had a nap in the car while the rest of the Gallaghers visited with Eliana and Ellie for a bit. Connor just LOVES going out - whether it's for a walk, stroll, playing, drive, etc. Hopefully one day soon we'll have a backyard. I'll guarantee you that Connor will be outside almost all the time.Things are starting to get into routine around here. My Mom just left yesterday unfortunately :( It was so nice having her here. Connor loved spending time with his Gramma. I just started getting back in the groove with school. I hope to do lots this weekend since we don't have big plans for Thanksgiving. We bought a turkey so we'll cook that up for dinner. Yum yum!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! I love the pictures of Lincoln and Ellie! Lol...so cute!!! Cannot wait to see more pictures of them. Wow hard to believe that Lincoln is getting bigger and longer :D Love you xoxo,
Nani