Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chicken Curry


One night I had dinner at a friend's house. She made this fantastic chicken yellow curry that I feel in love with. I had to ask her what kind of curry she used. It was simply from Quality Foods in a small package. Omgosh! I made it twice so far and I just LOVE it. Whenever Brendan and I pick up a whole chicken from the store for a "lazy" night, we would save the chicken leftovers and use it for curry dinner the next night!
This was the curry paste that I used from Quality Foods. It says "mild" but it's more like "medium" and maybe "hot" for some people. It seems to get more spicy the longer you cook it. Yum! 


The first time I made chicken curry, I only had chicken, onions, coconut milk and curry paste. This time around I added green apples with skin removed and omitted onions. I loved it! Delicious!

Weightwatchers Points = 11pt per serving (This dinner made 2 huge servings! I couldn't finish it!)

No comments: